Skip to main content

22 Facts About Me (So Narcissistic)!



Since it's my birthday week this week, maybe it is time for me to share some part of me to you, my dear readers! I will be sharing some 22 facts about me. Prepare to be bored? Amazed? I do not know. You decide. This is the listicle that you did not ask. Lol.

1. I was born prematurely. My Mom was supposed to have her labor in May 1996, but I came early. I was born on March 28, 1996, at precisely 3:15 AM.

2. About the previous fact, I was also incubated for weeks because I was bitten by a rat because I looked like raw meat when I was young. I was also so little. I was like an 8 oz Coca-cola bottle.

3. My name (Jitty) was derived from a news anchor from a random country. That was my Mom said. I did not even bother to double-check. Lol.

4. I had kindergarten twice. In the first take of kindergarten (which took place in the city), I was 3rd place in class. I was able to take Grade 1 subjects for some few months. When my Mom decided to transfer our home again, I retook kindergarten classes in the city. It is because my Mom wanted to me be on a special Science program in the elementary school.

5. I was once considered myself as a math wizard. Charot!

6. I really wanted to become like a computer engineer before, like my biological father. But things happened.

7. I took mass communication because I want to avenge myself from the radio broadcasting judge that I had in high school.

8. I took Diploma in Professional Education because I am pabida person.

9. I never expected that I will become a teacher. Right after my partner and I finished our thesis, I looked for some marketing work, but to no avail. Then teaching work came by, so I grabbed the opportunity!

10. I did not know that UP Cebu exists until 4th-year high school. That was when I submitted my application for UPCAT.

11. Some people consider me annoying. It's true. But one incident changed me. I am not ready to share it.

12. One of my dreams is to become a school paper adviser. It came true when I handled CTU - Barili's student publication.

13. I love Big Bang Theory!

14. My Globe number is 12 years old! I bought it on November 1, 2006. :)

15. I do not really have a lot of friends. But I am okay with it.

16. Some people think that I am extrovert. I consider myself an ambivert. I also have some low points in my life.

17. I had two girlfriends in my life. It is awkward sometimes when my ex and I meet in the school's hallway.

18. I have a boyfriend of 4 years. I love him so much.

19. I was a consistent honor student since kindergarten. Humblebrag!

20. I am also a very competitive person.

21. I really wanted that Best in Religion award in elementary.

22. I hope that this year will be better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Educational Technology: A Friend or A Foe?

With the advent of technology today, I cannot help but wonder what will happen to me if these technologies did not exist. Whether it may be mobile devices or the internet, it has made our lives easier, faster, and more convenient. We can easily communicate with our loved ones no matter where they are located in the globe. We can now do errands quicker and cheaper. In the general sense, technology has given us more free time than our ancestors. The time that they used in handwriting their letters, we can spend it to more worthwhile activities as we did not devote most of our time on this tedious task thanks to computer's word processing software. We can now quickly look for information on the internet in just a snap of a finger. Unlike our grandparents, they need to stay in the library for hours just to watch for the information that they need. To state the obvious, we are just so goddamn lucky. As a teacher, I really thank the invention of computers and the internet.

Rural vs. Urban Communities: Which is Better?

I have lived in the urban jungle for almost half of my life. Also, I have been a probinsiyano for half of my life as well. I have had some of the ups and downs of my life in these two communities. I have played, studied, and worked both in the city and the province. I have had my elementary and tertiary education and call center work in the city. In the province, I had my primary and secondary education and my current teaching work. I have some of the partners both in the province and the city. I have also met some of my greatest friends in these two communities. This is why I am so confused why some people are comparing the two. In the online world, the so-called netizens have spoken to which is better: the city life or the provincial one. Some say that provincial life is better regarding landscape and environment, but some are convinced that education and work opportunities are way better in the city compared to the province. Since I have lived in the best of both worlds

Let's Have Some FUNds: Chronicles of A Non-Saver

I have never been a fan of saving. All throughout my life, my Mom is always there for me to provide all my needs. In fact, most of the people that I know consider me as a compulsive buyer. I just want to have everything that I want in an instant. The sad reality is that is not how the world works. Though I had a lot of part-time gigs and sidelines prior to my graduation, my finances are more or less sustained by my parents. With just one phone call, they could always send me some money through money courier services. I never had any financial before. But when graduation happened, everything started to change. The first company that I some with was a state university located a few meters from my home in the province. It offered some measly pay that I believe is not enough for my then workload. Because I was a fresh graduate, I had no choice but to understand the situation. I accepted my fate wholeheartedly and continued my work as a teacher. It may not have paid me that much, but